- You, photography.bluebay700.com visitors (“visitors”), are free to access and share links to all published pages, posts and photographs. All Admin pages are strictly off-limits.
- Content published on photography.bluebay700.com (“site”) may sometimes contain subject matters only intended for adults. If you are a minor you are advised to leave the site immediately.
- Visitors may share links to the site’s published content but not copy and republish without first securing permission!
- All contents on the site are copyright of bluebay700, especially photos bearing the bluebay700 watermark.
- If you believe an image published on the site infringes a copyrighted media you own, please contact bluebay700 immediately using the site’s contact form and provide links to the content, your contact information, and proof of copyright.
- Creating hotlinks to photographs and media published on the site is completely prohibited.
- All photography works are taken by bluebay700.
- All photos watermarked with bluebay700 logo (“photos” or “photo”) published on bluebay700.com, photography.bluebay700.com, social media (via @UhmazingPress and @bluebay700), anywhere online or in print are copyright of bluebay700.
- Photo may be used by the model for personal use only. Personal use means the use of a photograph is for personal reasons such as gig promotion (e.g. digital posters for social media promos), personal pursuits, competitions, personal social media content, personal site content or personal documentation, as long as it is not sold or does not fall under commercial use. Republished photos must retain bluebay700 logo watermark, if present, and must not be cropped. Photography credit is always appreciated! Give credit to “Photo credit: © bluebay700.com“
- Selling of photos; either softcopy, print, or imprinted on other media, including the use of the photos for commercial purpose, or commercial campaigns without securing written permission from bluebay700 is strictly prohibited, and maybe be subject to copyright violation and damages — CIPAC
What personal information do photography.bluebay700.com collect?
- photography.bluebay700.com does not collect personal information. However, the site gathers your abstracted web footprint through Google analytics for performance reporting and SEO purposes only. Those data are stored and destroyed and governed thru Google’s own terms and policies.
- When you send photography.bluebay700.com a message using the contact form, we collect your email address, name and phone number so we can reach back to you.
- photography.bluebay700.com may change this Privacy Statement from time to time without prior notice to reflect the changes to the website.
- The Instagram logo, Twitter logo and other logos are copyright and trademark of their respective owners.
Rev 2018.07 bluebay700